Presentation by Karen A. Robinson
Announcing: The Kinnamon Group, Inc. teamed with IGK Global Consultants, LLC and The Be Be Group to produce:
Duty of Care 2017 – October 26 & 27th – Washington, DC.
Duty to Inform and Prepare, Keeping the Global Workforce Safe in the Unpredictable World.
Kinnamon Holdings, LLC. comprises a group of subsidiaries that provide an array of solutions and services to private and public entities:
- The Kinnamon Group, Inc: Loss mitigation and risk management services
- KinnCentrix, LLC: Recovery and Behavioral Health Solutions www.kinncentrix.com
- Aspire To College, LLC: Global educational advisory service www.aspiretocollege.com
- Duty of Care Conference, LLC: Sponsors of an annual international conference addressing Global Preparedness and Duty of Care responsibilities. www.dutyofcare2017.online
- EDUInvictus: Behavioral Clinical and consultative services in Higher Education
- Robinson/Soares: Universal Design Services
- Soares/Kinnamon: Employment Recruitment Strategies on College Campuses
- International Trade Logistics: Global support for corporate and ministerial trade mission programs.